Fast and Best Weed Delivery in Ajax
Cannabis Law in Ajax
You may be wondering if marijuana is legal in Ajax, Ontario. Yes, Cannabis is lawful in Ajax. Pot does face some limitations, to be honest. Marijuana is now legal in Ajax for medical and recreational usage under the Marijuana Act of Canada as of October 2018, as determined by the Province of Ontario’s government website. It’s always a good idea to double-check any laws or regulations regulating marijuana since each province and territory has its own rules. As a result, it’s critical to understand your local marijuana laws. Visit the Ontario government’s cannabis legislation page to learn more about weed statutes in Ajax Ontario. Weed store near me.
Below is a list of the main rules governing Marijuana in Ajax:
- You must be 19 years of age or older to purchase, possess, consume, and grow recreational cannabis.
- It is legal to use marijuana in private residences, many outdoor public areas, designated smoke rooms, residential vehicles, and in certain other controlled areas.
- It is illegal to smoke weed in indoor shared locations, enclosed public areas, schools, places where children gather, hospitals, care homes, publicly owned properties, and vehicles in operation.
- You may possess up to 30 grams of dried marijuana or equivalent of a related product (1 gram = 5 grams of fresh buds, 15 grams of edibles, 70 grams of liquid product, 0.25 grams of concentrate, or one cannabis seed).
- You are permitted to grow up to 4 cannabis plants per residence. However, there are restrictions on growing in attached households and if you are not the homeowner.
- Weed store near me.